Thursday 5 July 2012

Birthday Gift in Suffolk - Perfect!

Birthday Gifts!

The past week I have received a fair few orders for birthday mugs...

But I had one in particular to paint, for a close and dear friend of mine.

This young gentleman has been a solid and inspiring friend.  But being only young, he carries much wisdom and speaks words that have motivated and encouraged me beyond belief...

So from this, it was only fitting that I painted a particular phrase he has often said to me, on a mug for him...  As I know all too well, that this particular phrase rings true to us both... even us all.




When one door closes and another doesn't open...  
Kick the wall in and make yourself a damn door!






I hope you like the mug Phil, thank you for being an incredible friend


He is also a keen Jack Daniels drinker, so thought i'd add a little 'token' image for his pleasure :)

Note also, the personalised message I added on the bottom of the mug for Phil.

If you would like to order a personalised mug, similar to this, please go to my website or click on the link below to email me...  These are only £15 plus postage!  Makes the perfect gift and is totally created for you, how you want.


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment